Saturday 24 August 2013


These 10 days have been super hard to keep up with to the point where I even left day 12 to last minute because I honestly don't have a favourite felt colour since I'm mostly crochet oriented and ended up just picking my favourite colour which is baby blue. 

As you will see in the video I made more amigurumis than before, simply because they're just quicker and easier to make for me. I had a complete fail with the coffee using felt as you would know if you follow my facebook and was too tired to correct the wrong so went for an amigurumi especially since I was behind schedule. 

I really do try and conjure up ideas using felt but I'm so bad at felt plushies combined with the time restriction I can't help but jump to my hook and make an amigurumi instead. I worked on the felt coffee for about an hour whereas it only took me like 15 minutes to throw together the ami coffee.

It's quite upsetting about Mouton because I used my better quality felt, the thicker sturdier type D: But it helps me for future references if I ever want to make a plush of a similar body type so it isn't all in vain.

Hopefully the last 11 days won't kill me as much as these 10 days.


0 comments:

Post a Comment