Sunday 28 April 2013

I've been rather busy and not crafting as much as I'd like but I got a request from someone to make a Hatsune Miku in my last update so I gave it a go.
Little did I know it was going to give me hell. For one I have ZERO knowledge of Vocaloids or Hatsune so I had to do some research.
The hair was such a hassle, I tried to replicate my Link hair but sadly failed...
Another problem was I couldn't find any photos of her back so I just gave her vest a triangle slit. 

I'm also trying to get into sewing more so gave a macaron coin purse a go and awaiting my mum to come back from Vietnam with cheap fabric for me to start trying my hand at sewing clothes~

Do check out my video for a more detailed view of everything:





I'm looking forward to improving my sewing skills but so far I haven't budged at all...

0 comments:

Post a Comment