Monday 8 April 2013

I've been on a roll with anime/games themed amigurumis but I still need a lot more designs if I want to set up shop at August's Manifest ><
I hope I'm able to attend this year as a trader!


I've mentioned in the video I won't be posting any tutorials for those particular items because they are quite complex but thinking about it I may be able to do the no face. 

If you can please let me know what type of design you'd like to see and possibly buy at a convention:)





Hope you liked everything and have a nice day~
Stay Crafty ^^

1 comment:

  1. Mens Wedding Band Titanium - iTanium Art
    Download the Mens Wedding Band titanium hammer Titanium video garmin fenix 6x pro solar titanium by MENS for titanium bolt free! You can also download and play titanium nitride coating service near me the song from your mobile phone. titanium sheet

    ReplyDelete