Wednesday 27 February 2013

Crochet Update
I've been having a harder time motivating myself to crochet but non the less I have finally made enough that I'm comfortable making a craft update.
Do have a look at the video to see everything and in more detail :)


I recycled the YouTube thumbnail as I am waayy too tired to try and make anything. The way I edited and filmed was also different and I'm not too sure how I feel about it, I will try and improve my skills for the future but think I will stick with the normal still shots and talking for now.





I've got other things in the update but currently don't have any photos for them.
I hope that these can give you ideas and inspiration to crochet.
All of these  were my own pattern so please do not claim them as your own.
Happy Crafting guys, Kim <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment