Friday 28 December 2012

I honestly haven't knitted in well over a year and have never made anything other than scarfs.
This came about after I was inspired by someone on instagram
(btw if you have a crafty instagram let me know, I would love to follow)
It didn't turn out anywhere near as cute as the one I saw and I think having a small needle was certainly a factor, I also don't think my colour choices were very good but all in all I am pleased as it's my first time.
I did a simple knit for the case and purl for the bow with pink striped ribbon for the center. I wanted to make it as practical as possible so added two pockets inside, the fatter one fitting a card and the smaller one fitting a usb or rubber.
I would love to hear any advise on how I could improve and what colours you would have chosen ^^
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment